IT'S A GIRL!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



IT’S A GIRL! My second niece arrived yesterday morning. As of today, Mom and baby are doing very well. We haven’t seen her yet, but plan on traveling to Colorado very soon to see how beautiful she is. From what we have heard, she is a “ball of fire” and Cousin Tia has her work cut out for her. I just wanted to share our good news with you.

*I am proud to introduce Baby Raney Lee Moore. Born on September 16 at 11:07 am. Weighing 7 lbs 1 oz, measuring 20 inches long.

We LOVE you already Baby Raney! Your Uncle Logan, Auntie Aspen, and Cousin Daven can't wait to meet you!

*Just a little reminder for those of you that don’t know me…Baby Raney belongs to my brother and his wife; Mom and Dad to Cousin Tia.

LOVE LOVE LOVE


2 Responses to “IT'S A GIRL!”

  1. Blogger Kati 

    Welcome to this world, Baby Raney Lee Moore!!!! You are beautiful!

    Love, Kati

  2. Blogger Lisa 

    So Cute...Congrtats to all

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives