A little bit of this...A little bit of that


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have been so BLAH this week. Zombie like with no emotions to speak of. It has been a good week, just rather boring. Maybe that explains why I have had a serious case of writers block all week.

Daven seems to be getting stronger here lately. He is now so proud of pulling himself up that he is doing it all the time. However, I haven’t seen him do it anywhere other than his crib. He has tried to pull himself up on the couch but failed many times. With our wood floor, he can’t seem to get his feet stable enough.

When we put him in his crib for nap time, he simply spends his time pulling up and down. He just wants to stand up and smile at everyone looking around. So precious! I am so excited to finally see some new development emerging from somewhere in developmental delayed lala-land.

On the other hand, we can’t seem to get him to crawl. Daven’s OT is really working with him to try and crawl. But when we do this, he simply screams out. The thought was that the crawling position may simply be hurting him. I just don’t know…

We have been in a doctors appointment lull lately. It has been very nice! However, these nice quiet months will be ending soon. We will be hitting the doctors offices hard and fast once October gets here. Frankly, I am dreading these appointments. They will be wondering how Daven has been doing with his back brace. I will have to then explain why he has not been wearing his back brace. Which I am sure, in return, will cause much grief and confusion on their part. Sigh. We will cross that bridge when we get there.

I am sorry for the randomness of this post. Again, just simply not sure what kind of phase I am currently going through. Maybe I will figure things out over the weekend.

HAPPY WEEKEND!

LOVE LOVE LOVE


3 Responses to “A little bit of this...A little bit of that”

  1. Blogger Kerry 

    I'm with ya, Aspen... I think there's too much on my mind to write!

    That's so cute he's getting his workout - I can picture you just standing there, smiling and watching him :)
    Love -K

  2. Blogger Nancy 

    I thought about you so much this week with all of the changes you are going through. Hang in there.

    I'll try to call this weekend. Watch your mailbox, too.

    xoxox

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I am so proud of Daven and happy for you!! Watching him stand up in his crib was to awesome, words can literally not explain it!! I love little guy!!
    Amanda

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives