A Magic Touch


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



In the world of toys, there are a handful that make Daven laugh and smile every time he sees them. He has a toy called the Busy Ball Popper. Lately, he has been so enamored with this toy. When you hit a button, it shots balls up in the air and mommy has to run all around the room trying to catch them. I think this is the part he loves the most and why mommy likes to hide the toy about every two days!

After last weeks crib diving fiasco, I was happy to pull out the Busy Ball Popper to see if he would have the same happy reaction. While he was, sure enough, happily planning with his toy, I was franticly taking pictures to make sure I had a timeline of events. Meaning, I wanted to check the swollenness and redness of Daven’s head as the time went on. (Oh that sounds so terrible!) When I went back through all my pictures I cracked up laughing at how funny this picture looks.

Not only is Daven Houdini by getting out of his crib…he also has some of David Copperfield’s talent. Watch now as he makes this ball levitate. Notice how it is floating in MID AIR!

LOVE LOVE LOVE


3 Responses to “A Magic Touch”

  1. Blogger Lisa 

    Very Cool Picture :)

  2. Blogger Kerry 

    How cool is he! Love those magic toys that make the tears go away...

  3. Blogger Lisa 

    I just noticed this toy at the kids daycare yesterday HA

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives