Canine Wonderland


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Daven has a new baby to play with. No, no, no…it isn’t our baby nor is it our puppy. My Uncle Don and Aunt Suzanne have gotten a new puppy and Daven has been so enamored with him. “Copper” is a bit overwhelmed by Daven’s loves. I am not sure that he considers tail pulling, leg pulling, and ear pulling… "loves" but so far, Copper has been very patient with him.

GranZ sent me these pictures yesterday and I just had to laugh out loud when I saw them. You can see all over Daven’s face, how in love he is with the new puppy running around. I am worried that it will only be a matter of time, before he comes running to us begging for a puppy. However, I won’t be running to any pet stores until I hear the words come out of his mouth. HA!

LOVE LOVE LOVE


3 Responses to “Canine Wonderland”

  1. Blogger Kerry 

    That has to be the cutest dog I have ever seen... I would even consider getting a dog like that! What great pics! Theya re too precious. :)

  2. Blogger Lisa 

    He looks so cute playing with the dog.
    I like the phone cord coming out of his sock...Puppys HA better you then me :)

  3. Blogger Nancy 

    How funny -- Erik was just playing with the little weiner dog next door this week and had a blast. They can be really "yippy" dogs, but this pup was quite good with Erik. Just seeing him with one makes me want to get one, but I think Gracie kitty would probably have something to say about that.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives