Chew on This


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



A few weeks ago, Amy (mom to Avery) suggested giving Daven some Beef Jerky to chew on. She said that it would be something for him to chew on while waking up his taste buds. Sounded good to me, so I thought I would give it a whirl.

Saturday, Logan handed Daven a small piece of Beef Jerky to try out. He wasn’t sure what to make of it at first. Then he stuck it in his mouth like he does everything else, and threw it away. Then he picked it back up to try again, and threw it away. You catch my drift.

After about 4 or 5 times going up and down, he finally decided that this wasn’t such a bad taste. He started to really gnaw in it then. Here he is with his slab of beef hovering over it as if he was a scavenger that hadn’t seen any food in months.

I have since learned that it is best to try this with the jerky called Slim Jim, but for now…this is working. It just seems so wrong to me throwing some jerky at my child like I am saying…”Here kid, chew on this for a while.” HA!

LOVE LOVE LOVE



3 Responses to “Chew on This”

  1. Blogger Kerry 

    Who would have thouht that Beef Jerky would have an important place in our society? :) That's such a great idea.. one I'm sure Brady will chew on one day.
    Cute pics! Happy Labor day!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Ah, yes...jerky. One of Brian's all-time favorite submarine foods. Look out ~ you may have a sailor on your hands! :)

  3. Blogger Nancy 

    That is the cutest carnivore I have seen in some time.

    xoxox

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives