Snow in September?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, we are having a great time here in the big city of Crawford Colorado. (And by big I mean, 350 residents.) First and foremost, Baby Raney is beautiful and sleeps like an angel. I have only gotten to see her eyes open for one short second. She is a big snuggle bunny and loves to be held.

Friday morning we woke up to a beautiful snow storm. It snowed for about 5 or 6 hours and tured out to be such a beautiful day! I however, did not bring clothes for a winter snow storm! In our part of the word we are still getting 85 degree weather. Snow in middle September is foreign to me. So my suitcase was packed full of short sleeve shirts and heels. Yet, another fashion problem…Colorado is not made for heels. I have been here a million times so I can’t even say I didn’t know what I was getting myself into. But, I will make due. I did bring warm clothes for Daven luckily.

I better run…it is time I KILL the boys in yet another poker game. Break out your wallets boys, I need to empty them out!

LOVE LOVE LOVE


0 Responses to “Snow in September?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives