And...HE CRAWLS!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I took these great pictures last night as Daven was yet again, attempting to crawl. He was trying to get to me because he knew I was running his bath. He just loves his baths and was ready to jump on in!

As far as crawling goes, it has been a slow learning process for Daven. He is like (as Auntie Autumn says) slow and jerky like a newborn kitten just learning to walk. The movements are uncoordinated, erratic, and inconsistent. You can see in his eyes that he is concentrating so hard on what he has to do, all he lacks is sticking that tongue out as far as it will go.

On another note, this is officially my 100th post. Wow, that is a lot of talking on my part. I have to admit that I never thought (100 posts earlier) that I would ever be writing to say that Daven was crawling. Now only 100 more posts to go before hopefully I can announce that Daven is talking.

LOVE LOVE LOVE


8 Responses to “And...HE CRAWLS!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Yeah Daven!!!! I am so glad to hear the news!

    Man I can't believe it has been 100 posts, that's pretty cool. Glad to read them though and hear about you and the family. Miss you guys and have you in our thoughts and prayers.

  2. Blogger Lisa 

    AWESOME JOB DAVEN!!!! I bet he talks sooner then you think but for now lets celebrate that crawl, how fun!!!! Auntie Autmn is going to be so proud when he crawls to her next weekend.

    Look out Tia Davens coming to visit and he is now on the move ;)

  3. Blogger Nancy 

    Yay, Daven! I knew you could do it!

    WE LOVE YOU!

    Nancy & Erik

  4. Blogger Kerry 

    How cool - and you have proof!!! What great pictures! Maybe by my 100th post Brady will smile ;)
    Love -K

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Go Daven!!! I am so happy to hear this awesome news!!! I cannot wait to see him crawl!!!
    I love you guys
    Amanda

  6. Blogger taiautumn 

    Oh boy!! I'm having a hard time containing my excitement...I just hope I don't break him in half when I squeeze him so hard! Love you!!

  7. Blogger Amy 

    XOXO! Thanks for the post, feeling blue today and this made me smile BIG TIME!

  8. Blogger Teresa and Shawn 

    Oh my goodness - Daven's crawling! I am SOOOOO happy for you, Logan, and especially Daven. Is he just absolutely tickled that he can get around?? There's hope for Clare yet!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives