Cyber Cafe


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



As I sit down and have my morning coffee and read all of my girlfriends’ blogs, I started to feel so emotional. I already have such a deep emotional connection with all of these amazing women and their children that when I read about growth, I swell with pride! I just want to yell it from the mountain tops "Hey, have you heard…"

Tatum, itty bitty Tatum, just got up on all fours! She will be sitting up and cruising along very soon!

Brady turns 1 today! What a year it has been for Brady and Kerry and the rest of the family!

Avery officially says “HIIIEEE,” to all the people close by. She has also started to put objects “in” the bucket. (Amy, can you and Avery teach Daven to do that?)

Erik just had his second birthday and is starting to break out of his shell. And now with his new braces, seems to be walking better as well.

Along with these growth spurts, there are so many more I haven’t mentioned. I am fighting the temptation this morning to literally tell everyone I see about all the changes we are seeing in our precious angels. I know every child has huge milestones such as these, but it seems to be more special when it happens to a child with WS.

I love you all and thank you for your friendship. I am honored to be in this special group.

We are headed off to Colorado! Just can’t wait.

LOVE LOVE LOVE


4 Responses to “Cyber Cafe”

  1. Blogger Nancy 

    I'm sitting here having my coffee with you, too. I would have never imagined the loneliness I felt the weeks after our diagnosis would almost fade completely with the new friendships I would have. You are family to us forever, and our door is open for you anytime.

    I get so much joy cheering for our kids!

    Love,
    Nancy

  2. Blogger Lisa 

    Ditto what Nancy said... I am so proud of all the little people they are all just doing so great.

  3. Blogger Amy 

    And I thought I was going to make it through the day without a tear, darn Aspen, I am getting all misty. I love you guys tons, too!
    XOXO
    Amy

  4. Blogger Kerry 

    Here come the tears!!! I could not have done any of this without you guys ... I RUN to the computer now! :)

    Have a fun and safe trip!!
    Love you -K

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives