My Son Grows Up


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My Son Grows Up
Author: Unknown
Life is fleeting, years rush past...
and little boys grow up so fast!
Let me take time out to be
thankful mine is still here with me.
And though I'm busy through the day,
let me take time out to play...
Let me take time out to smile,
to sit with him for just a while...
Let me take time out for walks,
for swings and sports and quiet talks,
for sharing giggles, tickles, and hugs,
for patching knees and catching bugs...
for running races, climbing trees,
for helping with is A-B-C's...
For hatching plots ond planning schemes,
for listening to his toughts and dreams.
Let me tuck him in at night,
hear his prayers, turn off the light.
And when my busy day is done,
let me thank God I have a son.

I LOVE YOU DATEN TATE!

LOVE LOVE LOVE


4 Responses to “My Son Grows Up”

  1. Blogger Kati 

    No comment... I am in tears... :)

    Love, Kati

  2. Blogger Kerry 

    How adorable - there's probably some great pics you can put that with and hang it up. :)
    Love -K

  3. Blogger Nicole 

    What a beautiful poem. What a special boy you have. Love, Nicole

  4. Anonymous Ronak andrews 

    One will never this poems real worth, without having a son, like me..

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives