HAPPY HALLOWEEN (in honor of Autumn)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I was sitting in front of a co-workers desk this afternoon and noticed some great Halloween finger puppets. So I proceeded to try them on. As I did Sarah (the co-worker) remembered a specific scene when Autumn did the exact thing and they snapped a picture. After we laughed about it…we knew, it was a must to take my picture in the same pose.

Ta…dah!! I am ashamed to admit, my picture is much scarier than Autumn’s. Hump! (Must be the dark makeup.) I did however, have my festive holloween shirt to top off the beautiful experience.

So all this to say, I'm not exactly why we took these pictures, but almost a year to the date Autumn and I were at the exact same spot doing the exact same thing. Ah, that sisterly connection will never go away. No matter how many miles may separate us. I love you Autumn! Here’s to you…

Autumn in October 2005

Me in October 2006

LOVE LOVE LOVE


5 Responses to “HAPPY HALLOWEEN (in honor of Autumn)”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    gah! I FREAKING LOVE YOU CATS!!!!
    ps. i also love that you have the word Hump with an exclamation point after it. love love love it.
    LOL

  2. Blogger Nancy 

    I have been sitting here in yet another weird mood, and when I saw those pictures I made a noise only dogs can hear. Whew. Now that I have stopped laughing, I have to continue working. I'm so glad I checked for a new post.

    :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

  3. Blogger Lisa 

    So cute I love the pictures

  4. Blogger Kerry 

    WOW -- You are WAY scarier than Autumn!! Wasn't there just a sweet pic you posted a few days earlier of you?? :) :)
    Love - K

  5. Blogger taiautumn 

    Holy crap!!! This post is AWESOME!! I did a literal "Laugh out Loud" when I saw the pictures. It's so amazing that Sarah got you to take a picture. I'm at a loss for words...what a great sister! Good stuff man, goooooooo stuff.
    LOVE YOU!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives