HAPPY HOW-O-WEEN!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have always called my little man…Tater Gator. When the Halloween season started to roll around, it hit me that he had to be a Gator for Halloween. So the race was on to find the perfect Halloween Gator costume. After many online searches resulting in only Gator Mascot costumes…I started to get worried. Then finally, I found the perfect one!

We had a small Halloween event here at the College on Saturday morning. Daven was a bit grumpy so I wasn’t sure how the whole costume thing was going to be…but he did great! It was so funny watching him with it on! It was like he wasn’t even fazed by it and just “went along for the ride.”

We will be putting the costume back on for one more outing tonight. A small Trick or Treating session to GranZ and PapaT’s house, Monga and Ponga’s house, and to see a few other close friends. It is predicted to be pretty cold tonight, so I am sure we won’t be venturing out too late. So, without further ado….drum roll please…I present to you my little TATER GATOR! [insert grunt, hiss, or roar – whatever sound an alligator makes here] GOOOO GATORS!

Cavities anyone?

LOVE LOVE LOVE


9 Responses to “HAPPY HOW-O-WEEN!”

  1. Blogger taiautumn 

    Duh dunt da dunt ta dunt...GATOR BAIT!!! GO GATORS!! I especially love my Tater Gator!!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    oh my gosh. that last picture - absolutely great. almost makes me wanna have babies just so i could dress them up. in my love. all over. all over.

  3. Blogger Kerry 

    What a great costume!!! He looks so cute -- umm, I mean SCARY!!!
    Love -K

  4. Blogger Nancy 

    The socks are a wonderful touch. How cute is that? :)

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Love the pictures, he looks so cute!! Glad the night went good!!

  6. Blogger Lisa 

    That is the cutiest alligator that I have ever seen

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    How adorable!!!! Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!!

  8. Blogger Nicole 

    What a cute gator!! I love the one where he looks lost in his costume.

  9. Blogger Teresa and Shawn 

    That's one mean lookin' gator!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives